Thursday, April 28, 2011

CVS Shopping Trip

I had to go to CVS yesterday to pick up my birth control pills and noticed that they had Secret deodorant on clearance for $2.74 (was $5.49 each)...well I just happened to have my BIG P&G coupon booklet with me and I used 2 $1 off any Secret coupons and scored both for $3.48. While I was there I also noticed that they had 2 CoverGirl Natureluxe silk foundations in the "Aspen" color marked down to $3.79 each (was $13.99 each). I KNEW I had some coupons for those as well, so when I went to get my haircut today I made sure I brought them with me! So after I got my hair cut I went in and they were still there so I gobbled them up! They were $3.79 each (was $13.99 each) and I used 2 $2 off any Natureluxe silk foundation coupons making my total $3.58 for 2!!! Here's the kicker though...this week they have $2 EXTRA CARE BUCKS when you buy any Natureluxe foundation...so I got $4 back making them FREE + $0.47 moneymaker! Well needless to say I went back to the clearance section and grabbed 2 more Secret deodorants for $2.74 (was $5.49 each) and used my $4 ECB and paid only $1.50 for both!! Here are the final stats:

TOTAL PAID: $4.56

TOTAL SAVED: $49.94

GREAT DAY INDEED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment