Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What is "Swagbucks"?

Ok, so I am sure that many of you spend countless hours a week online searching for freebies, coupons, great deals etc. Well, why not put those searches to use? Some of you I am sure have heard of Swagbucks, but don't fully understand what it is, so I am going to share it with you!

 Swagbucks has to be my FAVORITE ways to earn “FREE” gift cards towards places such as Amazon.com, Target and many more. By simply searching the web (like I already do with Google) I am rewarded with "Swagbucks" I can use to redeem things that I want! Swagbucks is SO easy to use and is free to join. And right now when you sign up you get 30 Swagbucks just for joining! With the evolution of the internet SO many of us are always on the internet at some point each day! So why use Google to search when you can use Swagbucks to both find what you are looking for AND be rewarded for it?

How Can I Earn Swagbucks?

Well, the easiest way to earn Swag Bucks is to download the toolbar. This toolbar will allow you to search online without having to go directly to Swagbucks.com. The toolbar will also give you exclusive messages and provide special "Swagcodes". There is also the "Swidget" that you can see on my blog page that also allows you to see those special "Swagcodes". Swagcodes are also found in the Swagbucks blog and hidden when watching Swagbucks TV. You can also win daily Swagbucks by just using the toolbar, entering the daily polls and by completeing trusted surveys. You can also win Swagbucks by printing and redeeming coupons through their "coupon" section under EARN, for every coupon you print and redeem you can earn 10 Swagbucks! As much as I use coupons, this is one way that pays off BIG for me!!!

What Can I Redeem My Swagbucks For?

Once you accumulate enough Swagbucks, you can visit the Swagstore where you will find an endless array of items you can redeem your bucks for. Everything from kids stuff to sports items, dvd's and jewelery to my favorite $5 Amazon.com gift card! There is a little something for everyone!

Search, Earn, Redeem that is the concept of Swagbucks. So what are you waiting for? Go and score some FREE stuff for doing something you already do...sign up for Swagbucks today here: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mchughes2008




No comments:

Post a Comment