Monday, April 25, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!!!

I hope everyone had a fun filled Easter with their families yesterday! Kaylie woke us up at 5:30am and we didn't stop running around until 8pm last night...hence...no postings for me! After 2 family dinners, 2 egg hunts and a screaming baby....I was pooped! I appologize, I would really like to get things up and running much faster, but with a teething 4 month old and myself possibly having a scratched cornea... I have been on the slow side!! I hope to get things back on track starting tomorrow after I go to the eye doctor to see about my eye...so stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from WUC. I put up a weekly linky for readers' shopping trips to CVS if you ever want to link yours up for others to see:

    http://www.simplycvsshopping.com/search/label/weekly%20linky

    ReplyDelete