Thursday, April 21, 2011

WELCOME!

Hello everyone and thank you SO much for stopping by!  So what has led me to create my own blog? Well, after watching the Tyra Show one day and learning about all of the FREE stuff that is out there! I was AMAZED and disappointed that I did not find out about that sooner! That very day I began to follow some wonderful bloggers! After many months of learning the ropes and scoring so many awesome freebies and sweet deals, I have decided to share them with both my friends in the USA and my fellow CANADIANS!! Of course there was the encouragment from many of my friends and wise words from one of the first bloggers I followed "Sweet Deals 4 Moms", so for that I thank you for pushing me the extra step to get the ball rolling! I really hope that I can help each and every one of you learn some great methods to saving the most $ possible, score some really great freebies and win big in contests and sweepstakes! If there is anything that you do not see on here that you think would be beneficial to us all, please let me know as I am open to any suggestions and feedback you may have! Thanks again for following me and I look forward to what this blog has in store for all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meghan! Coming over from Sweet Deals 4 Moms! So happy that you started a blog. I'm not a huge "deals" person, but I do like to keep my ear to the ground and save a little $ here and there.

    Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete